We are working flat out to prepare for the Haspa Marathon Hamburg on 12 September, and it is looking good for official approval to be granted by the city authorities.
- The following information is intended to help you plan and prepare your own participation, and is valid both for runners who have already registered and for those who may still wish to register.
In order to be allowed to participate in the Haspa Marathon Hamburg, official proof of a complete vaccination against Covid-19 by means of a vaccine recognised in Germany (Biontech-Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson) or the complete recovery from a Covid-19 disease including the receipt of a vaccination dose from one of the above-mentioned manufacturers at least once is mandatory. A corresponding vaccination must have taken place by 28 August at the latest. An officially valid proof (certified entry in the vaccination certificate or digital vaccination card) has to be presented on site at the starting documents collection point at the Heiligengeistfeld in Hamburg.
- Registration for the Haspa Marathon Hamburg for all events – marathon, half marathon and relay marathon – is still possible until Saturday, 28 August.
- The deadline for re-registering / naming a substitute participant ends on 28 August – this applies to all three competitions.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent out after the closing date at the beginning of week 35.
- The start list will be published at haspa-marathon-hamburg.de by the middle of week 35.
- Any running shirts ordered with the registration will be handed out on site together with the starting documents.
- It is compulsory to wear a mouth/nose protection (medical or FFP2 mask) on the entire event area – this applies to the event Sunday (before the start and after the finish) as well as on the days when the starting documents are collected.
For the provisional event timetable click HERE
Further information can be found in the participant information of the respective competition.