On Sunday, 25 April, the virtual run #runyourownblueline will enter its second round. At the premiere last year on the day of the original Haspa Marathon Hamburg, many participants ran on a freely chosen route in their home environment and made the format a great joint success. For the second edition there are now decisive innovations and added values:
- The run will have a real competitive character with online registration, your own start number, uniform tracking / timing via MIKA Timing APP and subsequent online results listing.
- You can choose from three competitions – 10km, half marathon and marathon – the one that suits you best.
- The entry fee is €10 to cover organisational costs.
- The route and start time can be chosen freely between 0.00 and 23.59 hrs on Sunday, 25 April – the valid hygiene protection guidelines must be observed.
- The first three in each age group (w/m) of each competition will win a free entry to one of our MHV events of their choice.
- Attractive prizes will be raffled among all participants.
The registration deadline is 11 April 2021!
*IMPORTANT! Proof of participation on the Sunday of the event, 25 April, will only be provided by smartphone and by using a MIKA Timing APP – any tracking via smartwatches and/or other running APPs or other proof of performance will not be accepted.
Information about the APP will be available soon!
#runyourownblueline 2.0 – be there – we are looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, 25 April!